Built in the year 1888 and renovated in 2001, this hotel comprises a total of 78 rooms and 6 suites spread over 4 floors. Rich in tradition, this hotel harmonically combines historical flair and elegance with modern comforts. Facilities of this air-conditioned building include a hairdressing salon, a restaurant and a bar. There is also a laundry service on offer within the hotel. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park or garage.