Built in 1935, the air-conditioned design hotel reopened after renovation in December 2007. The building dates back to the beginning of the 20th century and the traditional architecture of Alentejo has been preserved. The interior design of the public areas features a combination of old pieces from the town's factory. The hotel offers 13 rooms in total and guests are welcomed in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and lift access. Further facilities include a newspaper stand, hairdressing salon, games room, TV lounge and a cafe, bar, pub, disco and restaurant. Guests may also take advantage of the WLAN Internet access fees apply, room and laundry services, a car park and a bicycle hire service. Check-in is from 2 pm and check-out is until 12 pm.